|Posted by successfulweighs on May 30, 2017 at 11:00 AM||comments (0)|
Women's Health recently shared some pretty amazing body transformation success stories from the hit ABC series, "Extreme Weight Loss". There's no denying that the amazing Chris & Heidi Powell know how to get their clients best results. Read now to inspire your own weight loss transformation journey!
|Posted by successfulweighs on September 30, 2009 at 10:47 PM||comments (0)|
Getting in shape can be a difficult thing. If you have decided to start a fitness regimen or if you are looking to increase your level of physical fitness you should hire a personal training professional. Here are 5 reasons that you should hire a fitness coach.
1. The biggest reason is for motivational purposes. If you have someone telling you what to do you will be more likely to work out to the best of your ability and not slack off.
2. Another reason is for safety. A personal trainer can tell you how to do an exercise correctly so that you do not harm yourself. They can also stop you from overextending yourself if you get a little gung ho and try to over train.
3. A trainer will also help you save time. Get a good work out in less time. They will choose the best machines for you to use so that you can get a good effective workout in the shortest possible time.
4. Get a workout tailored for you. The personal trainer you hire will customize the workout to your needs. Do you play a particular sport? Do you need work in one are over another? Do you have a bad back? Your personal trainer can make an exercise program just for you.
5. The last reason to choose a personal training professional is to get results. They know what they are doing. They have been trained to get you fit. Without a trainer you might not see results and you may quit. Personal trainers can show you results and show them to you quickly.
So if you are looking to get fit why not do yourself a favor and hire a fitness coach to help get you there!